Mid Term Evaluation
This week begin with me continuing to fix the reviews that my mentor made during the previous week. I continued the reviews until even by the end of the week the work was still hanging on the review as along the line i encountered a blocker which was about writing a test and the test was time sensitive as such creating a data set was difficult. This i had addressed in the previous week by moving these test into the userDAOTest and everything worked fine but as a result of the reviews, I had to as well migrate these test from the DAO to the service layer. This is where the algorithm which i used in the DAO for writing the test did not hold as the Logincredential which i am supposed to use was not available in the service layer. I did fixed all the other sections of the reviews but this was a blocker as it took more time debugging and actually letting me learn alot from the process. By the end of the week i had a call with my mentor and he left me with some hints and stategies on how to combat the blocker.