Gsoc Week One Activities
Monday 14th May 2018 marks the end of community bonding period and the beginning of Gsoc coding . During this week, I did the following.
- I started Designing the workflow of how the project will be handled (Use Cases). The design discussion which was done on talk is found Password Reset via email project
- I also read through many documents which will be necessary in implementing the remaining parts of the project. some of which had to do with RESTFul API, github link to reusable files.
- With guide from my primary and backup mentor i was able to know what i can reuse which in this was the already incorporated Mailmessage capability built into openmrs core.
- I also got a lot of feedback and improvement on the design workflow which i provided.
- I also worked on improving with respect to the Wonderful feedback provided by @Burke Mamlin found Here
- I also worked on a gira issue RESTWS-706 (adding sorting capability to Orders).
- I also had a Skype meeting with my mentor @Wyclif Luyima on Wednesday 3:30pm WET