Gsoc Week One Activities

Coding begins.


Monday 14th May 2018 marks the end of community bonding period and the  beginning of Gsoc coding . During this week, I did the following.

  • I started Designing the workflow of how the project will be handled (Use Cases). The design discussion which was done on talk is found Password Reset via email project
  • I also read through many documents which will be necessary in implementing the remaining parts of the project. some of which had to do with RESTFul API, github link to reusable files.
  • With guide from my primary and backup mentor i was able to know what i can reuse which in this was the already incorporated Mailmessage capability built into openmrs core. 
  • I also got a lot of feedback and improvement on the design workflow which i provided.
  • I also worked on improving with respect to the Wonderful feedback provided by @Burke Mamlin  found Here
  • I also worked on a gira issue RESTWS-706 (adding  sorting capability to Orders).
  • I also had a Skype meeting with my mentor @Wyclif  Luyima on Wednesday 3:30pm WET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Algorithm Design A Call For Concern To Software Engineers

Week Twelve

Week Eleven